The Asia Research and Research Ethics Training Initiative (ARRETI) is pleased to invite you to become an active participant at the 2-day virtual workshop “Advancing Research Ethics in Asia and the Pacific Region” – November 18-19, 2020.
- Registration is now open and space is limited.
- Registration fees:
- $50 US for High-Income Countries
- Fees are waived for participants from Low – Middle Income Countries
- We are now accepting abstracts for ePosters: Deadline Oct 31, 2020 (registration fees waived for the first author).
- The top two rated abstracts will receive a cash award
- ($500 1st place and $250 for 2nd place)
We will stream live two half-day sessions on each day of the workshop, each lasting 2 hours (all content will be available on demand for later viewing).
Time of sessions will be based on Singapore time (Singapore is GMT + 8)
0900 – 1100: Ethics of conducting and reviewing research involving Covid-19
1130 – 1330: Panel Discussion: Addressing health inequities through research in
the time of COVID-19
1400 – 1530: ePoster Session
0900 – 1100: Ethics of research involving vulnerable populations with a focus on migrants, refugees and stateless persons
1130 – 1330: Ethics of community engagement in implementation research