Submission of an ePoster
ARRETI is offering to authors of accepted abstracts the opportunity to make their research available electronically by submitting an ePoster.
Once you have been notified that your abstract has been selected for an ePoster, your file must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 08, 11:59 pm EST. We will upload your file to the Voice Thread Platform.
Once uploaded to Voice Thread (VT), we are requesting the presenter to record a 2-5-minute video to enhance the presentation of your research. Viewers will be able to play the video while viewing your ePoster. Viewers may also use the comment feature of VT to leave their ccomments/questions to which presenters are encourage to reply. We will show you how to make your recording and leave comments.
ePoster presentations will consist of the following:
- Poster presentations: your file will be available for attendees to “visit” beginning on November 10.
- Poster Q&As: live poster Q&A sessions on Nov. 18 for attendees to meet virtually with presenters via Zoom and ask questions or give feedback.
- To make the best use of the allotted time, presenters are strongly encouraged to be available for attendees to ask any questions and discuss the materials.
- More information on timing of sessions, presentation structure, and technical requirements for participation will be available soon.
How to Submit Your e-Poster
- ePoster Guidelines
- ePosters must be submitted as a PDF file only. Your PDF file should be developed from a ppt slide.
- Use one of the e-Poster PowerPoint templates to create your e-Poster. The e-Poster templates can be found at ePoster Templates
- Prepare the PowerPoint slide and then save it as a PDF file in your computer and send it to email@example.com