Submission of an ePoster
ARRETI is offering to authors of accepted abstracts the opportunity to make their research available electronically by submitting an ePoster.
Once you have been notified that your abstract has been selected for an ePoster, all files must be uploaded by November 10, 11:59 pm EST
In addition to the ePoster, we are requesting presenter to record a 2-5-minute audio clip or video clip to enhance the presentation of your research. Viewers will be able to play the audio or video while viewing your ePoster. Viewers may also use the message feature to connect to authors directly.
ePoster presentations will consist of two parts:
- Poster presentations: a collection of poster PDFs and audio or video files will be available for attendees to “visit” starting on November 10.
- Poster Q&As: live poster Q&A sessions on either Nov. 18 or 19 for attendees to meet virtually with presenters via Zoom and ask questions or give feedback.
- Poster presenters will be organized into groups of 4-6 based on topics and keywords. Each group will be available via a Zoom meeting for a 30-minute live Q&A session. Each presenter will introduce themselves and their poster topic and then take questions.
- To make the best use of the allotted time, attendees are strongly encouraged to view posters they’re interested in prior to the poster Q&A sessions ready to ask any questions and discuss the materials. There will not be time for each presenter to walk through their entire poster.
- More information on timing of sessions, presentation structure, and technical requirements for participation will be available soon.
How to Create and Submit Your e-Poster, Audio or Video Clip
- ePoster Guidelines
- ePosters must be submitted as a PDF file only. Your PDF file should not exceed one page.
- Use one of the e-Poster PowerPoint templates to create your e-Poster. The e-Poster templates can be found at ePoster Templates
- Prepare the PowerPoint slide and then save it as a PDF file in your computer. Please note: You can also upload a PDF file of your poster that you already created.
- Click Upload button
- Click Browse Local Files button to upload your PDF file from your computer
- After uploading your ePoster, click Next button
- Audio or Video Clip